Eco Worldwide Solutions is a dynamic organisation. Our activities regard implementation and expertise in the field of pest control, gas measurement, fumigation and ventilation of containers, silos, ships and buildings. Our head office is located in Werkendam/The Netherlands. Besides that, we are active in multiple European countries, one of them is France. Our vision is realising a leading position in the branch, together with our employees.
Due to our strong growth, we have a vacancy in our division Gas measurement in Lyon effective immediately.
The commercial (back office) and administrative tasks are carried out by several employees now. We want to bundle these tasks. You can facilitate and expand this.
- Accepting and keeping up with telephone contacts with the clients;
- Making, checking and follow up on offers;
- Handling administrative HR tasks;
- Accepting and booking in orders;
- Structuring and organising the commercial and administrative tasks.
- A finished, administrative secondary education;
- Accurate and independent;
- Good communicative skills and you like to work in a small team;
- In control of the French and English language in words and writing;
- Experience in a similar position is an advantage but not a must.
- A challenging and diverse position with career opportunities;
- A workspace within a driven team with an open and informal work environment;
- Good secondary employment conditions;
- A young, flexible, growing company with ambition.
Are you the administrative employee we are looking for? We would be happy to tell you more about the vacancy and the possibilities that we can offer.
EWS does not allow unsolicited help of intermediates / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Sent CV’s (in any form possible) by mentioned parties to any EWS employee without a valid written search order of Hannie van der Linden (HR Director), are regarded as public information. A compensation will not be owed to mentioned parties in case a candidate of whom the CV and/or other information is sent unsolicited.