Gas Measurement Technician
As a Gas Measurement Technician, you will independently perform gas measurements and ensure that our customers receive reliable advice about any gases present in Sea Containers or other spaces. On the basis of this advice, a customer then determines whether they will have the containers unloaded or whether they will want to use our ventilation methods to get the concentrations of gases down to a legally, safe, level.
- Independently perform gas measurements and ventilation;
- Incidental unloading of containers;
- Taking air samples.
- French is your native language, or you speak and write it as if it is your native language
- You are prepared to obtain internal /external training to learn all the skills you need;
- You know it’s important to keep learning about your work and our services;
- You are in possession of a driving license;
- You are service-oriented, a satisfied customer is your goal
- Have good communication skills and be able to work alone/and/or within a team.
- Be computer/smartphone competent.
- Competitive remuneration
- Company car and computer/smartphone
- Pleasant and ambitious working environment with career opportunities.
Are you the gas measurement technician we are looking for? We would be happy to tell you more about the vacancy and the possibilities that we can offer.
EWS does not allow unsolicited help of intermediates / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Sent CV’s (in any form possible) by mentioned parties to any EWS employee without a valid written search order of Hannie van der Linden (HR Director), are regarded as public information. A compensation will not be owed to mentioned parties in case a candidate of whom the CV and/or other information is sent unsolicited.